D225 on Sapphire Princess

DeltaOne

Today the cruise personalizer is showing we've been assigned D225 on the Sapphire Princess. It lists the beds as non-converting twins.

However, the Sapphire Princess deck plan lists D225 as having beds that do convert in to a queen size bed. And a third bed.

Anyone know if D225 will convert in to a queen size bed? (I've also emailed my TA for info on this.)

Paul,

You have just run into the infamous Non-Converting Glitch in the Princess Personalizer. Relax, your beds do convert. It is just a system glitch that defaults to the non-converting option, particularly when you a)originally booked a guarantee room, b) book more than two pax in a room or c) the planets have aligned.

Paul,

You have just run into the infamous Non-Converting Glitch in the Princess Personalizer. Relax, your beds do convert. It is just a system glitch that defaults to the non-converting option, particularly when you a)originally booked a guarantee room, b) book more than two pax in a room or c) the planets have aligned.

Thanks for the info. I told my wife not to panic, having read about the Non-Converting Glitch . It was a bit of a surprise to have it happen to us!

Thanks for the info. I told my wife not to panic, having read about the Non-Converting Glitch . It was a bit of a surprise to have it happen to us!

An update: I haven't heard from my TA yet (she lives about 50 miles from New Orleans) but I know she's okay and has power. I'm guessing she got my email and called Princess, as the Cruise Personalizer now lists the bedding configuration as "Queen Bed." Woohoo!

Archived