$50 deposit sale?

crazytrain486

The low deposit sale is good if you don't have the funds for the up front deposit. But in the long run, you pay more for the cruise as the fare goes up. At any one time, carnival has 5 to 10 different fare codes, full deposit cruises are always cheaper when the run the low deposit fares.

To pay less, I recommend to start saving now so you have the full deposit when your ready to book. Enjoy your cruise. :)

I don't understand what you are saying.

Once you're booked the fare will not go up.

The low deposit sale is good if you don't have the funds for the up front deposit. But in the long run, you pay more for the cruise as the fare goes up. At any one time, carnival has 5 to 10 different fare codes, full deposit cruises are always cheaper when the run the low deposit fares.

To pay less, I recommend to start saving now so you have the full deposit when your ready to book. Enjoy your cruise. :)

Sorry, but that is not something to bet your next paycheck on. I've been following the cruise I booked for over a month and the fare has not budged an inch. Still no change today with the new sale.

We booked an ES rate AND the $99 deposit for 2.

1) The balance is due about 75 days before we sail, not 30.

2) I submitted a price reduction form about a week after I booked the cruise and I got the credit as well as getting to keep my cheap deposit.