UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

No, I don`t believe it was either of those recipes. It did have elder-flower liquor and rosemary sprig. But I don`t recall apple juice or honey. I googled a ton of recipes and couldn`t find it. It may be one of their specialty drinks.

Fingers crossed that PretyKym will let us know soon :D.

I have never seen a mai tai made with a cinnamon stick. It is one of my DH favorite drinks and we have ordered it on Epic and Star and it was never made the way you described....it was always made the way you would expect a mai tai to be made.

I have never seen a mai tai made with a cinnamon stick. It is one of my DH favorite drinks and we have ordered it on Epic and Star and it was never made the way you described....it was always made the way you would expect a mai tai to be made.

Neither had I. Didn't think much about it till I took a drink and about gagged. After having several Mai Tai at Hale Koa's Warrior Lounge that one just didn't cut it. So watch out for them at the pool bar as that seems to be where they serve them.

Let me try to post it again.

Are you trying to open with Microsoft Excel?

Anyone else having issues?

If you can't get it to download shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send directly to you

Oh my Gosh, I just saw this. What a great list. Last time I hand wrote all the drinks I liked. Printing this was so much easier. Thank you! Thank you!

let me try to post it again.

Are you trying to open with microsoft excel?

Anyone else having issues?

If you can't get it to download shoot me a pm with your email address and i'll send directly to you

thank you!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about this "sparkling garden" y'all are speaking of, but on my Getaway cruise 2 weeks ago I discovered the Toma...it was Voli lemon vodka, lemon juice, tarragon simple syrup, and champagne...AMAZING. Consider trying it if you can't find the other drink...sounds similar, and definitely worth it!

Also, regarding the mai tais I posted earlier about: I found this time I actually enjoyed their "signature" mai tai, cinnamon stick and all...maybe because they were STRONG. Seriously...watch out! (In a good way :D)

Thanks for the awesome list! I made up a little two sided laminated card to carry with me with all of this information

Nice job!

I'm going to have to do the same thing for our upcoming Escape cruise in December.

How did you laminate if you don't mind my asking?

Nice job!

I'm going to have to do the same thing for our upcoming Escape cruise in December.

How did you laminate if you don't mind my asking?

I used a laminating machine that heats up, you put the card between two plastic sheets of laminate, and then send it throught the hot rollers so the plastic melts to the paper. I think you can buy laminate that just sticks to the paper without needing a machine too.

Okay, I have been following this post for aaaages, and haven't seen this one come up yet:

Nutty Irishman: Equal parts Baileys Irish Cream and Frangelico. Yum!

We are heading off in two days time, and I think we are going to have a big contract to try all of the drinks that are on the spreadsheet. But we are up to the challenge!!!

Thank you so much to Warm-Water Diver for starting this off ;) :)

Okay, I have been following this post for aaaages, and haven't seen this one come up yet:

We are heading off in two days time, and I think we are going to have a big contract to try all of the drinks that are on the spreadsheet. But we are up to the challenge!!!

Please post back on experiences as there are rumors of cutbacks on cocktails similar to the wine cutbacks. Hope it was great!

Welcome. Glad to help! :D

• 3 weeks later...

OK I had to add this one to the list. Found it on the web after the late Prince passed.

"Purple Rain" cocktail:

1.5oz vodka

1oz Blue Curacao

1oz cranberry

1oz pineapple

.5oz Grenadine

(Combine all ingredients and serve over ice in rocks/cocktail glass)

I just made one for the wife this evening and she proclaimed "this is a keeper, put it on the UBP list!"

and so I did..

purple-rain-cocktail-glass-41436884.jpg.48d0c049b68247a802aeaa6c488e2e80.jpg

NCL UBP FAV DRINKS.xls

Edited by Warm-Water Diver

My favorite too! Going on the spirit this week hoping they can make

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I found an NCL menu that lists the Sparkling Garden's ingredients as

Prairie Organic Vodka, fresh pineapple, St. Germaine, fresh lemon juice, rosemary, and sparkling wine.

Another spin on this is something a local place near me serves- Silver TEE TIME, Tito’s vodka, St. Germaine elder flower liquor, House made sour mix, topped with champagne, fresh mint garnish served up. I like it without the champagne better.

Hope this helps!

I believe it is called Sparkling Garden. I asked for the ingredients on this thread but no one has posted. It was my favourite drink on the cruise :(.

I think I replied to the wrong period initially.:)

Prairie Organic Vodka, fresh pineapple, St. Germaine, fresh lemon juice, rosemary, and sparkling wine.

Another spin on this is something a local place near me serves- Silver TEE TIME, Tito’s vodka, St. Germaine elder flower liquor, House made sour mix, topped with champagne, fresh mint garnish served up. I like it without the champagne better.

Hope this helps!

Wow! I have read through 22 pages of this tread and am sad its the end. What a fun bunch of fellow cruisers!! I will be printing off the list and carrying it everywhere I go. I usually ask the bartender to suprise me with something...wanting to try something new. Our last cruise was our honeymoon 25 years ago! We were on NCL Seaword. Found a piano bar hidden on the top deck...Bartender was Raul...he made me some type of creamy banana drink that I went back for every night. Funny how you don't forget your favorite bartender and best drink.lol

I think I replied to the wrong period initially.:)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for this. It sounds very similar but all the drinks I had didn't have fresh pineapple and I don't recall lemon juice. It wasn't tart at all, only sweet. I had it at a few different locations and it did taste slightly different when not at the main lobby bar, but essentially it was the same. I wonder if they edited it based on available ingredients. I must write it down as they are making it next time. :)

OK I had to add this one to the list. Found it on the web after the late Prince passed.

"Purple Rain" cocktail:

1.5oz vodka

1oz Blue Curacao

1oz cranberry

1oz pineapple

.5oz Grenadine

(Combine all ingredients and serve over ice in rocks/cocktail glass)

I just made one for the wife this evening and she proclaimed "this is a keeper, put it on the UBP list!"

and so I did..

I.must.try.this. :D

We recently got back from a 31 day B2B2B cruise on the Pearl and my fav drink by FAR was the Spicy Passion Mojito. I'm still amazed that I liked a drink with a "spicy" component. We initially tried it during the Mojito tasting session. I had a hard time sticking to two in an evening...

Just off the BA today, not sure if these drinks were mentioned, we liked Dirty Banana and 007 - grey goose le Orange, OJ and 7 up. Rachel and Jim at Shakers make the best drinks

I'm a big fan of the 007's. Was this drink included with UBP? I know they consider goose l'orange to be a super premium type liquor, or something like that lol.

First cruise in september on the BA. I'll make sure to check this bar out. Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

• 1 month later...