Ziplining in St. Lucia - questions

cuti

I see there are a few places to go ziplining. I have ziplined before with one of my daughters. Her twin sister and my husband have never ziplined. We are all four looking to go.

Which of the places do you recommend and do they include transportation? Is this best booked direct before we go or direct with the company (in other words is there a big savings for doing it ahead).

The other option is an island tour... But it seems they do wish to zipline. And I like it so I am good with that.

I see there are a few places to go ziplining. I have ziplined before with one of my daughters. Her twin sister and my husband have never ziplined. We are all four looking to go.

Which of the places do you recommend and do they include transportation? Is this best booked direct before we go or direct with the company (in other words is there a big savings for doing it ahead).

The other option is an island tour... But it seems they do wish to zipline. And I like it so I am good with that.

So - do both!! Head down south to Morne Coubaril and St Lucia Hotwire - plantation tour, zipline course with views of Pitons and ocean, lunch, then some more island sites on your return....you can book direct, or with a tour operator....Often not a huge savings to book on your own, or with a local operator over the Princess trips as most of the cost is transportation - and it's expensive here.

what's this called? and do you have a company you recommend?

So - do both!! Head down south to Morne Coubaril and St Lucia Hotwire - plantation tour, zipline course with views of Pitons and ocean, lunch, then some more island sites on your return....you can book direct, or with a tour operator....Often not a huge savings to book on your own, or with a local operator over the Princess trips as most of the cost is transportation - and it's expensive here.

We did a tour direct through Treetop Adventure Park a couple years back.

http://adventuretourstlucia.com/

They picked us up at the pier. Excellent facility, seemed like a good amount of ziplines. Had a great day.

Non-zipliners in our group did a nature walk tour there and loved that as well.

Happy to see this. We are booked with them in April and I will be one of the non zippers as I am a big chicken! :eek: