Bring Food/Drink into Beach Club?

chrissyprincess

I haven't seen anything about bringing food and drinks into a beach club, like Royal Palms. For example if we bought some local drinks/food, could we bring it in with us? I mean why buy drinks that are as expensive as the boat at the club. I haven't seen any restrictions on their web sites. Anyone else try this?

I haven't seen anything about bringing food and drinks into a beach club, like Royal Palms. For example if we bought some local drinks/food, could we bring it in with us? I mean why buy drinks that are as expensive as the boat at the club. I haven't seen any restrictions on their web sites. Anyone else try this?

Would you bring your own dinner when you go out to a restaurant in your home town?

Most of the beach clubs, like Royal Palms, Tiki Beach and Rum Point, are actually beachfront restaurants that provide excellent free (or cheap) facilities for their patrons. No outside food or drink is allowed. However, they don't require that you purchase something, so you could always eat on the ship before and/or after your beach time.

BTW, their prices aren't that out of line for Cayman...you won't save much by buying at the grocery store.

If you want to BYO, then you need to go somewhere like Public Beach, which as the name suggests, is a public beach that just happens to have a restaurant nearby and thus has no rules regarding outside food or drinks.

Edited by bookbabe

• 2 weeks later...

Why???? I don't understand why you would pay for the facilities that offer food/drink, and then bring your own?

Go to a non-resort beach (all are public) and bring what you want! Cheaper, and it's all the same beach!