Blue Man Group Leaving the EPIC

karenlovesparis

Also on April 5 sailing ...While I liked the idea of blue man, legends...We don't choose our cruise around entertainment and previously with other cruises we didn't even have option to prebook so I'm trying to just take this in stride! My hopes are for great weather, and spa pass:)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Edited by vanchelle

We did book the Epic largely in part because of Blue Man. I'm not stressed but I am frustrated because I want to start my cruise of by exploring the ship, having lunch and getting the drink of the day. I don't want to have to get in a long line to make reservations for a show that I could easily have booked on line. When I was on the Oasis, you had to have reservations for everything and if you didn't you were SOL. I know they have a standby line for the shows, but really, I didn't go on vacation to stand in lines. Please, if you are on the April 5th cruise, do us a favor and try and post something about the entertainment and scheduling so that those of us on the April 12th sailing will have a little heads up.

We did book the Epic largely in part because of Blue Man. I'm not stressed but I am frustrated because I want to start my cruise of by exploring the ship, having lunch and getting the drink of the day. I don't want to have to get in a long line to make reservations for a show that I could easily have booked on line. When I was on the Oasis, you had to have reservations for everything and if you didn't you were SOL. I know they have a standby line for the shows, but really, I didn't go on vacation to stand in lines. Please, if you are on the April 5th cruise, do us a favor and try and post something about the entertainment and scheduling so that those of us on the April 12th sailing will have a little heads up.

Once on board, you can make reservations via kiosks, the iConcierge app on your phone, and I think your tv in your room. So there should not be any need to stand in line to make reservations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We used the phone app to book almost everything. We were in a group of 10 people and all of us got it to basically be able to text each other and say meet at this bar or whatever.

It made it easy to book shows BUT it had issues connecting with the wifi till the ship got out of port.

You can also do it from your stateroom tv