Emerald princess tv's

plunker

I've been on Regal also and was just on Emerald. In my comments to the cruise line after you return from your cruise the one thing I said was that I was disappointed with the "old style" t.v. programming. You wouldn't think that it would be a huge cost upgrade.

I've been on Regal also and was just on Emerald. In my comments to the cruise line after you return from your cruise the one thing I said was that I was disappointed with the "old style" t.v. programming. You wouldn't think that it would be a huge cost upgrade.

Changing out all the TV's on the ship, rewiring and installation of the necessary computer system probably isn't an inexpensive upgrade.

Changing out all the TV's on the ship, rewiring and installation of the necessary computer system probably isn't an inexpensive upgrade.

It took forever to upgrade the new flat screen TVs on the Diamond in April. The programming was done deck by deck. Ours was finally upgraded the last day of the cruise.