Dream balcony questions

laceydog

Thanks for the heads up serene56. I did choose rooms above a dance club, so now I have to change them. Also, I am being told that a quad room cannot be sold as a 2 person room. The only connecting rooms are quads and a double. Is it true there are no double connecting rooms on deck 6 or 7. Having a hard time understanding this ship with balconies and connecting rooms. Other ships we have sailed no problems.

The problem is with how the dividers get latched back once opened. The cabins that can have the opened is where the two doors are farther apart. Where the two doors are next to each other, one door will be blocked by the divider.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks for the heads up serene56. I did choose rooms above a dance club, so now I have to change them. Also, I am being told that a quad room cannot be sold as a 2 person room. The only connecting rooms are quads and a double. Is it true there are no double connecting rooms on deck 6 or 7. Having a hard time understanding this ship with balconies and connecting rooms. Other ships we have sailed no problems.

In my years of cruising I have not ever been able to book 2 of us into a quad room. Last cruise there was 3 of us and GD wanted to sleep in the upper bed but again they will not allow us to book that. (although reading here I do see people getting passed that.

if you are in cabins now that are quads-- you stand the chance of being moved and put somewhere else-- away from your family member.

that is not a chance worth taking..

you look for the arrows inbetween cabin numbers on the deck plans- looks like that is how it is booked now?

I am not seeing any double double connectiong cabins

curious to ask-- why do you need connecting cabins? young kids>?

Edited by serene56

Since on this ship we cannot get 3 balconies to open together, like on all the other ships we have been on, I thought having the connecting room for the one balcony that will not open to the others would be nice for my niece to travel back and forth to the other balconies to spend time together. Not really a big deal, but trying to make it work.

The problem is with how the dividers get latched back once opened. The cabins that can have the opened is where the two doors are farther apart. Where the two doors are next to each other, one door will be blocked by the divider.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This picture illustrates this concept:

http://carnival-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/outdoor_cafe_02.jpg