Baltimore Liquor store near cruise port

RosieRoo

Cruising out of Baltimore and flying in early morning of the cruise. Is there a liquor store where I could pick up some wine that's an easy stop on the way from BWI to the cruise terminal? Or is there a place close to the terminal within walking distance? Thanks.

There's a shopping center called "McHenry Row" near the cruise port and it has a wine shop. I don't think it's within walking distance, though. Maybe you can get your taxi to stop there before taking you to the cruise port. Another alternative is what I do: I pack it in my check in luggage and fly with it if it doesn't put my luggage over weight. I've never had a breakage. I have wine bottle protectors-you can get them on Amazon by searching for wine bottle travel bag. Hope this helps.:)

Edited by Knighton

Yes, McHenry Row has a Harris Teeter grocery store with an attached liquor store. There is ample parking in a garage next to the grocery store if you will have a car. It's only a couple of minutes from the port off of Key Highway. There's also a wine store and beer store in the same small shopping center.

We Marylanders love our beer & wine!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One more question: we will be doing a B2B on Pride in May. Do you know if it's possible to park at the pier for the lst week, get off the ship between cruises, take the car and go shopping, then return to the parking lot and get on the 2nd cruise? TIA