InterContinental pool wristbands

Westbank is bestbank

Can anyone tell me how strict the InterContinental is with issuing pool/beach wristbands? I am booking the hotel with visa points and it will only allow me to book 2 in a room but we plan to have 4 in our room. Are the wristbands issued at check in or out at the pool with a room key?:confused:

Can anyone tell me how strict the InterContinental is with issuing pool/beach wristbands? I am booking the hotel with visa points and it will only allow me to book 2 in a room but we plan to have 4 in our room. Are the wristbands issued at check in or out at the pool with a room key?:confused:

Its been a couple of years ago since I stayed there. I booked on points as well. When we checked in I told them there was 3 of us. There was a booth out by the pool where they issued wristbands and towels. The girl manning it it wouldn't even let us walk by the pool to the restaurant without getting a wristband. She took our room number and knew there was 3 in the room. They were strict about everyone having a wristband and questioned people who did not. You could always call the hotel for verification.

Maybe that room only has a king sized bed and will only accomodate 2. I had no problem booking 3 in our room but that was with IHG points. It would be bad to show up with 4 and only have one bed.