Carnival Breeze-Deluxe Ocean View Cabin

Chyna3032

I have a quick question about this cabin category, I know it doesn't have a toilet, but does it have any shelves by the mirror like in the full bath? I'm basically just wanting to know if there is any place to store toiletries in the bathroom

Edited by Chyna3032
added additional information

Yes, there are shelves in the second bath to store toiletries. The amount of storage available is about half as much as in the full bath. The tub is also a "junior" tub, big enough for a child but not for most adults. It's a shower/tub combo though, so you could have two people showering at the same time in the two bathrooms. I love these rooms!

Yes, there are shelves in the second bath to store toiletries. The amount of storage available is about half as much as in the full bath. The tub is also a "junior" tub, big enough for a child but not for most adults. It's a shower/tub combo though, so you could have two people showering at the same time in the two bathrooms. I love these rooms!

Thank you. I just wanted to see if at least one of us in the cabin could store our toiletries in that bathroom so as not to crowd the main bathroom too much. There are three of us in the cabin. I think I'm going to love it!

There aren't hairdryers in either bathroom. There is one hairdryer in the drawer of the vanity in the main part of the room. It's hardwired so has to be used there. You can bring your own hairdryer and plug it into the outlet on the vanity so two people will be able to use hairdryers at the same time. The only outlets in the bathrooms are for shavers only.