ncl. ultimate drink package READ / CALL

ncldawn

I'm on the Breakaway and I can confirm that all is good here! I've had 3 diff drinks (2 mojito and a cherry lime aid), bf had corona and a jack and coke and the UBP is covering all!

Thanks for the post. Just watched you sail under the VZ Bridge in the snow.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Cheers :)

We are on the Epic right now. There are no problems with UBP. My girlfriend had the rebellious fish (no charge) in a regular glass. If you want the souvenir glass, it's $1.75 I believe. Had glenfiddich and Jack Daniels on the rocks, all covered by UBP. Saw others ordering Lemon Drops, Bahama Mamas, etc with UBP with no problem.

Thank you for posting this info. and hope you are enjoying your cruise. So appreciate people like you who actually respond to a thread with a constructive and positive post, instead of fueling speculation and resorting to insults and challenges...yikes.:eek: Looks like this thread has become for many a tempest in a teapot--...:rolleyes:

Let's lighten up, people!

I don't think the OP was trying to be a troll or stir trouble. There probably was a issue or misunderstanding on either end. Life is full of changes.

So let's be nice here.

One thing that impressed me about the NCL board is that people don't seem to jump on other people over posts they don't agree with.

We are on the Epic right now. There are no problems with UBP. My girlfriend had the rebellious fish (no charge) in a regular glass. If you want the souvenir glass, it's $1.75 I believe. Had glenfiddich and Jack Daniels on the rocks, all covered by UBP. Saw others ordering Lemon Drops, Bahama Mamas, etc with UBP with no problem.

Best post so far. Thank you kind sir.

Fyi I'm a scotch guy... Try neat, maybe a drop of two of water.

Otherwise glad it's under UBP.

Thanks for sharing.