Wine packages unavailable

catperson02

To be honest I was not impressed with my purchased wine package. The wines were all very nice, but more than one was not available for the duration of my cruise, and alternatives of a similar type of wine were not offered. Also, service was very slow, other people purchasing wine at the table generally received their wines first, sometimes we were into our main course before our wine arrived.

No there are no packages for other types of alcoholic drinks, just for wine, sodas and coffees. I must say though that most of the onboard bars do mix a good g&t :)

I was looking into a wine package for our cruise in April and noticed that it states on the website "note that loyalty discount will not be applied when purchasing wine packages." Can someone clarify whether this is the case or not, as this seems to be opposite to what has been posted on here.

Without the loyalty discount it didn't work out any cheaper, so we were just going to buy by the bottle and get our loyalty discount - but I might have to have another look.

Michele

PS. There was a bottle of Rosé available in each package last time I looked.

I was looking into a wine package for our cruise in April and noticed that it states on the website "note that loyalty discount will not be applied when purchasing wine packages." Can someone clarify whether this is the case or not, as this seems to be opposite to what has been posted on here.

Without the loyalty discount it didn't work out any cheaper, so we were just going to buy by the bottle and get our loyalty discount - but I might have to have another look.

Michele

PS. There was a bottle of Rosé available in each package last time I looked.

This is correct. I think it comes under the 'no double discount' rule I have stopped doing them as it is no advantage for me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app