Eurodam...thoughts? Experiences?

phil978

Hello....I'm 48, and my other half is 49....anyone been on the Eurodam? I'm thinking the crowd may be too old? I'm looking for no kids, or very few (ugh, families SUCK) we just got off the Liberty/Seas and it was horrible.

Any info on the gym/sauna/d\steam would also be helpful! Thanks in advance!

My partner and I have been on the Eurodam and we enjoyed it quite a lot. The ship was stunning. Beautiful interior design, good food and service. We were at your age when we went and felt quite comfortable. There were very few kids (this was the week before Christmas). We had a Neptune Suite with access to the Neptune (concierge) lounge, which was nice. We never had to go down to guest services as the concierge could take care of anything we needed. We also had a Retreat Cabana (we rented one of the two larger family cabanas) and we were treated like royalty. I don't think we'll ever go without one again!

We did not attend any shows nor did we use any of the spa/gym facilities. We did have dinner at the specialty restaurants - Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind and enjoyed both meals. MDR was also good with no complaints.

We would go back on the Eurodam in a heartbeat!

Edited by maxxboy

My partner and I were on the Eurodam the week of Thanksgiving. I am 58 and my partner is 72. Very few children. Gym was very nice and not that crowded. We did do most of the shows, and found them very enjoyable. Food at all venues was very good. MDR, Pinnacle, and the Tamarind. Holland did have a LGBT get together every night of the cruise. I recommend the Eurodam.

Gym is a good size. For sauna, steam, and large whirlpool (all co-ed) you need to enter the spa (daily or weekly fee). There's a free sauna the size of a closet in a sort of hallway near one of the pools. I don't know if anyone ever uses it. Beautiful ship, excellent food in MDR and specialty restaurants. Lido buffet at breakfast and lunch just adequate.