"Princess Cruises Celebrates 50th Anniversary with Celebrations, Freebies "

dockhl

We had a special menu available on Princess. January 26th 2015 - 10 day Vietnam Grand Adventure.

menyoo2.jpg

Peedair~

what ship were you on? We'll be on the Diamond in Asia next month......

I wonder if there is anything special if you are turning 50 this year?

If you cruise during your birthday month, you receive a $50.00 ship's credit. If you cruise any other month in the year you are turning 50, it's a $20.00 credit for a bottle of wine. We got the email from Princess and our TA took care of the credits.

Interesting.....I've never received that....do you need to ask your TA ?

Yes, call your TA and they can take care of it. This is how the offer looks on the cruise personalizer:

SECONDARY OFFER 50th CELEBRATION GIFT

As we celebrate our 50th milestone, we're recognizing yours! For those guests turning 50 or celebrating a 50th anniversary in 2015, but unable to travel during the actual calendar month of their milestone, a secondary offer is available: a bottle of red or white wine valued at $20. This offer is NOT combinable with the 50th Birthday and 50th Anniversary Gifts. Brand and availability are at the discretion of the vessel. Passengers may select non-alcoholic. No cash or refund value.

DH is turning 50 in December, so we won't get the $50.00 credit (we are cruising in October) but we do get the Secondary Offer of the bottle of wine. We are booked on B2B cruises, so we actually get two bottles, one on each cruise.

what ship were you on?

Hi. Sapphire.

We were on Anytime dining and that menu was across the board in all 4 dining rooms on the 3rd night in. Not sure about the fixed time rooms.

Quite a nice menu actually. It tied in with our 20th wedding anniversary ( I still don't think I'll ever recover from having half the room singing us a song to celebrate - thank you for that, whoever you were [just in case you happen to be reading this ]-)

We had a special menu available on Princess. January 26th 2015 - 10 day Vietnam Grand Adventure.

menyoo2.jpg

Was part of the first formal night menu on the Royal Princess Feb 17-27th and I didn't see too many passengers going for it, myself included. I did take the terrine and soup which were quite good!

Yes, call your TA and they can take care of it. This is how the offer looks on the cruise personalizer:

SECONDARY OFFER 50th CELEBRATION GIFT

As we celebrate our 50th milestone, we're recognizing yours! For those guests turning 50 or celebrating a 50th anniversary in 2015, but unable to travel during the actual calendar month of their milestone, a secondary offer is available: a bottle of red or white wine valued at $20. This offer is NOT combinable with the 50th Birthday and 50th Anniversary Gifts. Brand and availability are at the discretion of the vessel. Passengers may select non-alcoholic. No cash or refund value.

DH is turning 50 in December, so we won't get the $50.00 credit (we are cruising in October) but we do get the Secondary Offer of the bottle of wine. We are booked on B2B cruises, so we actually get two bottles, one on each cruise.

Hi there I can't seem to find any info on this. Do you have anything in writing so I can take to my TA?

Greg

We booked direct with Princess for our cruise last week. We received an invoice update last month with the wine added. There was a voucher in our room for a free bottle of red or white wine that could be redeemed in the dining room or through Room Service. Unfortunately, we kept forgetting and got off the ship this morning, with voucher in hand. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk