My Time Dining reservations - website problems?

I tried to make our MTD reservations this weekend for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise on Jewel (May 2nd).

Unfortunately the dining section on the website (through my cruises) had no options for reservations (MTD or speciality restaurants).

Has anyone else had similar problems? Any news from RCI?

Hi,

Yes, we are on the LOS 05/21/15. I posted the same question today. I have been trying everyday, but nothing has opened up yet. I called and the resolution dept stated that dining reservations for our cruise would not be opened up until around final payment. A fellow cruise critic member responded to my post and was told by RCL sometime this week for her cruise also in May.

This is our first cruise on RCL. I haven't ever had any problems booking dining well before final payment on other lines. Hopefully, the dining will open up this week.

Enjoy your cruise, sounds like a wonderful itinerary!

Hi,

Yes, we are on the LOS 05/21/15. I posted the same question today. I have been trying everyday, but nothing has opened up yet. I called and the resolution dept stated that dining reservations for our cruise would not be opened up until around final payment. A fellow cruise critic member responded to my post and was told by RCL sometime this week for her cruise also in May.

This is our first cruise on RCL. I haven't ever had any problems booking dining well before final payment on other lines. Hopefully, the dining will open up this week.

Enjoy your cruise, sounds like a wonderful itinerary!

We past final payment 2 weeks ago for our Serenade cruise and cannot book.

Maybe 40 days out when docs are ready.

Not sure what's up. It's not really a big deal as there is only 2 of us

Thanks for the updates. Have confirmed RCI in the uk and they have confirmed a website issue. They've given me a number to call if I want to make reservations - guess I'll wait and see if the problem is fixed!

At least everyday I check back it's 1 day closer to being back at sea!

So glad to see that I am not the only one wondering what is up with the dining. I wanted to book specialty restaurant for the first night since it is 20% off. But they also have a deal of 30% off if you book 3 nights. Since our anniversary is the same week that would make 2 nights anyway so might as well go for the 3rd, right? If I can ever get onto the site.

Don't stress too much....you can do ALL of this onboard. You do NOT need reservations for MTD....

If you feel you must get the times confirmed, CALL on the phone. Fast and easy talking to someone in person!!