Is Klaus Lugmaier still with NCL?

gacruzguy

With all the changes at NCL, I was not who is still around. I know Denis is still around but haven't heard much from Klaus. Anyone know if he is still with NCL?

No worries...Klaus is still with NCL, right where he belongs. :D

With all the changes at NCL, I was not who is still around. I know Denis is still around but haven't heard much from Klaus. Anyone know if he is still with NCL?

Denis and Klaus are both with the Company and both traveling from ship to ship a lot.

• 1 month later...
No worries...Klaus is still with NCL, right where he belongs. :D

I heard about some of the changes, but glad to hear Klaus and Denis are still there. I haven't been on the board since shortly after our last cruise in months, but are in Tampa and people in our hotel are getting ready to shuttle to the port to cruise on the Sun. I thought I'd take a peak at what's going on with the Sun and with NCL in general, incl. the whereabouts of Klaus and others like Sean.

I heard about some of the changes, but glad to hear Klaus and Denis are still there. I haven't been on the board since shortly after our last cruise in months, but are in Tampa and people in our hotel are getting ready to shuttle to the port to cruise on the Sun. I thought I'd take a peak at what's going on with the Sun and with NCL in general, incl. the whereabouts of Klaus and others like Sean.

Sean won't be around for a while...at least as far as us guests are concerned.

He left Getaway for vacation at the end of February. Once that vacation is over, he will be heading to Papenburg to oversee the preparations on the Escape...where he will be HD when the ship launches this fall.

The Epic is Denis Prguda's ship. I would not be surprised to see him on board.

In which case I should change to :cool::cool::cool: (if I am correctly understanding the I would not be surprised part)

Edited by Obi1

• 1 month later...