Dancing of the Ships Press Release

Trying to make lemonade out of lemons with the Elation coming to JAX, at least I see itineraries with Key West again! We love Key West and prefer it to Freeport and even Half Moon Cay.

Totally agree on the Key West item (although Galveston has continued to sIl there regularly).

Also love the lemonade out of lemons post, I would want to say it having to do with chicken salad from something else (which would probably get me a vacation from here). :-)

A newer ship, like the Dream!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I get you would like a newer ship, everyone does. I would make a couple of points to consider. First of all, you have the Miracle full time and Legend part time. Most here love the Spirit class and would love to get them back (on the east coast). You also had the brand new Splendor a few years back and California could not fill the ship. Lastly, to get a ship the size of the Dream to the west cost would mean ailing around South America (till the canal widening is done) which is very expensive to do. Carnival took a bath sailing the Splendor there and back.

More Aussies than west coast but true.

It made me sad seeing that I can't take the Legend anymore. That is why Tampa should get a year round Spirit class ship, they are almost always filled. You West Coasters are always asking for a lot, IMO.

It made me sad seeing that I can't take the Legend anymore. That is why Tampa should get a year round Spirit class ship, they are almost always filled. You West Coasters are always asking for a lot, IMO.

Do love those 4th floor vista suites !!!!!!!

???

F L O R I D A, as in home to what, some 80 odd percent of carnival's ships? from multiple ports? home of some of carnival's newest / biggest / best ships? geesh get in your car and drive a few hours if you're unhappy with the ships sailing from your own back yard. there's plenty to choose from.

Looks like we've got a Florida hater. Chill out, it was an opinion.

no definitely not a florida hater... and i've even FLOWN to florida to sail on one of the fine ships sailing from your state - because there are so many of them - a great variety of ships including the best of the best and everything in between...

i was just taking cause with your sentiment / west coast hater mentality, which i find to be nonsensical at times, especially since it's repeated ad nauseam.

I get you would like a newer ship, everyone does. I would make a couple of points to consider. First of all, you have the Miracle full time and Legend part time.

The west coast has the Legend part time??? We have the Miracle, Inspiration and Imagination full time which I've sailed all on several times but never the Legend. If the Legend does sail out of here part time I would book that cruise ASAP! It's sailing the Alaska itinerary this summer. Will it reposition to Long Beach after? You're getting my hopes up [emoji3].

F L O R I D A, as in home to what, some 80 odd percent of carnival's ships? from multiple ports? home of some of carnival's newest / biggest / best ships? geesh get in your car and drive a few hours if you're unhappy with the ships sailing from your own back yard. there's plenty to choose from.

Totally agree, we do have it good in Florida. True a lot of people have to spend extra money/time to fly into the Ports in Florida, we feel fortunate that we have all the Ports to pick from by just driving whatever the amount of hours of driving it takes. I myself, will never complain about which ship is at whatever Port. I understand people has preferences, which is ok. If it was not for a blizzard in 1978( I said that was enough, lived there my whole life) in the Northeast, I would probably still be there & have to fly to Florida. Have flown to California to do a Mexican Riviera cruise a long time ago from Florida & flown from Acapulco to get back to Florida for a full Transit Canal cruise so I do understand what it takes to get to the Ports when so far away.

The west coast has the Legend part time??? We have the Miracle, Inspiration and Imagination full time which I've sailed all on several times but never the Legend. If the Legend does sail out of here part time I would book that cruise ASAP! It's sailing the Alaska itinerary this summer. Will it reposition to Long Beach after? You're getting my hopes up [emoji3].

I might need a refresh of my Geography, but is not Alaska on the west coast....and doesn't the Legend go to Alaska off season from Australia?

One could argue that they are over saturated in sailings from Florida.

I might need a refresh of my Geography, but is not Alaska on the west coast....and doesn't the Legend go to Alaska off season from Australia?

LOL! Yes, the Seattle port is the west coast. I was thinking of Alaska as the port rather than Seattle. My bad. Cheers!