Splash Academy question - Sign-out privileges

cadien

I understand that every adult who is to have permission to sign a child in and out of Splash Academy has to come in person to get on the list.

Does every adult have to show up at the same time? If there are additional things that have to get taken care of the first afternoon, can one person do the initial registration and the other two come later to add themselves? The first adult coming back with them wouldn't be a problem if that's needed.

Thanks!

[quote name='cadien']I understand that every adult who is to have permission to sign a child in and out of Splash Academy has to come in person to get on the list.

Does every adult have to show up at the same time? If there are additional things that have to get taken care of the first afternoon, can one person do the initial registration and the other two come later to add themselves? The first adult coming back with them wouldn't be a problem if that's needed.

Thanks![/quote]

During registration both do not have to be there. However, at some point they will need to come and have their keycard and sign the "computer" in order to be put on there for sign in and sign out privileges. We have done this with no problems. :)

Also they will ask for a password, so make sure the new Adults know the password.

This is a newer procedure I think over the last couple years and used when there are a ton of kids and the staff doesn't "know" you. At least that has been my experience. When my kid was one of very few on board, they never asked me for my password. They all "knew" us