Infinity in dry dock before 2017?

miketheExbaker

Looking at a spring Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity in 2017. I'm reading current reviews that the ship is looking pretty beat up. Anyone know of any major refurbs before 2017?

I am interested in this question as well. We will be on the infinity in the fall of 2016 and certainly hope it will be refurb before that. If it is beat up now, can only imagine what it will be like by then. If not for the itinerary would not sail an M class ship , unless it is redone.

Well, I guess no one knows.

Celebrity's past practice has been to announce dry docks either when the ship is going in or shortly before it comes out, so anything we on the board would mention is nothing but a guess. . Most dry docks are held to maintain service issues that can't be handled while the ship is in the water. General maintenance for the most part can be done while the ship is operating.

That kinda makes me feel better, but how would you explain why many reviews say otherwise?

I would say one of them is a ringer. She only became a CC member in 2015, never made a post and wrote one terrible review about the Infinity in South America. Another also gave it one point only. Again this was the only review the poster did and only has posted eight times.

You see this all the time on Trip Advisor.

I ignore the lowest and the perfect reviews for the most part and look for a blaanced review overall.

I would say one of them is a ringer. She only became a CC member in 2015, never made a post and wrote one terrible review about the Infinity in South America. Another also gave it one point only. Again this was the only review the poster did and only has posted eight times.

You see this all the time on Trip Advisor.

I ignore the lowest and the perfect reviews for the most part and look for a blaanced review overall.

Great advice, thanks!