New NCL a few ????

KMHNY

We are new to NCL, from what I have read causal is fine for both men and women. I did ask about a Formal night, what i got is "it's your choice" ok what does that mean?

We can if we want too, is there a designated time and night for it? Are we mixed in with people who dressed casual?

I have read that we can bring on water being it is not included in BP, can we bring a case each person?

Thanks

KMHNY

There is a night called "Norwegian Night Out", where there are photographers around, so that would probably be the best night to dress up.

Many people don't bother though. To be honest, I often don't even notice which night it is.

We are new to NCL, from what I have read causal is fine for both men and women. I did ask about a Formal night, what i got is "it's your choice" ok what does that mean?

We can if we want too, is there a designated time and night for it? Are we mixed in with people who dressed casual?

I have read that we can bring on water being it is not included in BP, can we bring a case each person?

Thanks

KMHNY

Congratulations on booking!!! Yes, they do have a "formal" night, you can choose to dress up or not and no specific time. Yes you will be mixed in with casual dressers. You can bring one case of water per person.

Thanks

KMHNY

What your choice means that you can certainly dress up on Norwegian Night Out, or you can go casual. You'll see all types, however on NCL the trend is to be more casual than formal, so if you dress up to the nines you may find yourself in the minority. You can get pictures made that night if you are into it.

Yes you can bring as much water as you can carry. We just bring refillable sports bottle for each person as the ships water is just fine.

I just wanted to mention that my own experience is that on European cruises (with more European passengers) more people dress up in the evening than on cruises where there are mainly Americans on board. And "European casual" is often a little more dressed up than "American casual".

Thanks

KMHNY

There is no formal night. They have a night that is called "Norwegian Night out: Dress up or Not" From our experience only about 20% dress up on this night, so it is NOT like the formal nights on other cruise lines. When my wife and I dressed up on our Epic cruise we felt out of place because so few people were dressed in formal wear. We do not bring dress clothes now as they are completely unnecessary on NCL. As you can imagine this makes packing MUCH easier.

6&8