Seattle 1145 Flight Time????

jstrutton

We are on the Carnival Legend and picked a flight post cruise leaving @ 1145 from Seattle. Considering that Carnival will be the only ship docking on a Tuesday I thought the customs process might go quicker. I know the weekends have multiple ships.

I'm thinking as long as we get off the ship by 0800ish, that should put us catching a taxi at 845ish and off to the airport, hopefully arriving around 930ish.

Sound reasonable????

A little reading on the board would reveal noon is the recommended time. You are right on the line. Yes, it might be easier to clear Customs on a weekday- might- but there is also week day traffic.

You will probably be fine, but you need to keep moving.

Thanks; that's what I was thinking as well. It is in the middle of the week, we are the only cruise ship in town and mid-day. So, unless something weird happens, I'll ask for the early departure from the ship and head over to airport. Hopefully being there by 930 or so; plus we are already on the TSA pre-check line anyway which should help out too.

Jay