COKE PRODUCTS New Management/Ownership????

Sea saw 56

What ship can I find this? Thanks! :)

I saw this machine at Universal - Orlando and it is AWESOME!!! :)

Some of the Royal Caribbean ships have them. We are planning to sail on the Liberty next year and can't wait to try it. It looks great!

I prefer Coke over Pepsi but my favorite is Dr. Pepper. We will be bringing some bottles of Dr. Pepper on our cruise in April. However, I will probably buy the soda drink package for the convenience too.

Some of the Royal Caribbean ships have them. We are planning to sail on the Liberty next year and can't wait to try it. It looks great!

I prefer Coke over Pepsi but my favorite is Dr. Pepper. We will be bringing some bottles of Dr. Pepper on our cruise in April. However, I will probably buy the soda drink package for the convenience too.

Thanks! :)

Yeah, they are cool. My daughter doesn't like soda but the coke freestyle machines have other options.

How about a list that not alcoholic related? On the flip side, personally I don't mind cold Pepsi with Malibu Rum and eating something fried & spicy while drinking it - Now that is hard to beat...

I was just making a quick list of things that are better than a Pepsi. Beer isn't just a breakfast drink anymore.

That everything on this is better for us than a Pepsi is just a bonus.

PLEASE - We don't sail with anyone else. We are big NCL cheerleaders. BUT---the one BIG change that would be SOOOO welcome would be (since there are so many new people in charge of NCL) get rid of the Pepsi products and go back to Coca-Cola!!! PLEASE!!!!

N-O-O. I prefer the Pepsi products and am cruising next month.

Management may be reading (Mr. Del Rio reads CC almost every night). Now that NCL, Oceania and Regent are under one umbrella, there could be a change. NCL has Pepsi, Oceania and Regent have Coke. BUT -- the change could go either way; if my vote counts, Oceania and Regent would switch to Pepsi!

I much prefer Diet Pepsi, will drink Diet Coke when nothing else is available, and have no complaints about the Coke products on Oceania because all non-alcoholic drinks are free (of course, all drinks, including alcohol, are included in the Regent fare).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm laughing at some of the posts on this thread and especially at the "soda haters" posts. Just ponder this...

Has anyone ever ordered a "rum and pepsi" or "jack and pepsi"? ;)

Lol. I have a friend who is a hard core Pepsi drinker...until it comes to cocktails, then it's Coke all the way.

FWIW, I prefer Coke, but drink so little I won't drag any onto the ship. And Coca-Cola from Mexico is the best! :D

Don't forget, in some parts of the south, a coke is any sweet carbonated beverage.

I was thinking this as I was reading the posts. Dad would always ask if we wanted to stop somewhere and get a "coke" and we would proceed to tell him what kind of coke we wanted such as a root beer, dr. pepper, etc, And just for the record we are coke people but I drink diet pepsi and husband drinks root beer when we are on board.

Where I come from' date=' everything is a Coke.

[/quote']

In Texas, it should be Dr. Pepper!!! I can't even find Pibb here, because the Coke guy told me that if they sell Dr. Pepper, they aren't allowed to sell Pibb, and EVERY store in Texas sells Dr. Pepper.