Help choosing a cruise

freeon

I have cruised in Europe and Asia but never in Bahama or Caribbean. We are looking at a few 4 day cruise but can't decide which because don't know the ships or ports. The first is on the Enchantment of the seas and ports:CocoCay and Nassau. Second is Norweigan Sky and ports: Grand Bahama Island, Nassau and Great Stirrup. The third is on the Carnival Ecstasy and ports: Key West and Cozumel. Any one of these trips stand out above the rest? Anyone that I should definitely eliminate? All 3 ships appear to be old any of those 3 not recommended. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry I can't answer specifically, but some thoughts.

Some more details about what you are looking for would be useful. Do you snorkel, scuba or are you a beach person? Do you want to see a unique city in the US, or some Mayan ruins? What are the best port cities for you for flights? What is more important to you - the ship or the destination?

If the ports of call are more important, look at the sample of available options for excursions on the cruiseline website or go to the specific areas here under ports of call to see the options. Once you decide that *** is a better option than &&&, you can focus on taking a cruise that includes that.

If the ship is more important, go to the Cruise line specific boards and ask questions about the ships there.

Whatever cruise line, ship or ports of call you chose, I hope your cruise is full of fun and relaxation!

We were on the Enchantment of the Seas last year and had a fine cruise.

CocoCay is a good beach day.

We always book an excursion in Nassau to get away from the pier area. Last year we went on the ship's Blue Lagoon Island excursion which was very good. We have also been to Cable Beach in Nassau which has some good resorts with day passes.

We have been on quite a few ships, and found the Enchantment to be quite nice for its age.