Koningsdam cabin TV placement

zelker

I know things can always change but looking at the cabin layouts and the artist renderings, what's with the TV placement in the Koningsdam cabins? :confused:

It's over the couch in the Neptune and Signature Suites. In the Neptune you've got a couple of chairs to sit on if you don't want to lie flat on the couch and look up at the wall behind you or sit on the bed but in the Signature you either have to lie flat on the couch or sit on the bed. In the Vista Suite, the couch is in the desk area and the TV is in the bed area so again, you have to sit on the bed to watch TV and you're looking into the mirror over the desk when seated on the couch. This pattern seems to be the theme throughout every stateroom category until you get to the Inside cabins and then you have no choice but to sit on the bed to watch TV because it appears that the only other seating will be a stool or desk chair at the desk. The only saving grace I can see is if the TV's are mounted on swivel racks so that they can be rotated toward the couch which should help some.

Thoughts?

In the two inside cabins I have been on you can only see the TV from the bed. We never watch it and only turn it on at night before bed to the bow camera so we get the sunrise in the room.