Oasis-recent 150 Central Park menus?

We're sailing on the Oasis in 2 weeks, trying to plan our dinner strategy. Does anyone have pics of the (2) menus for 150 Central Park from a recent cruise?

Thanks!

Hi, we are sailing on the Allure in 4 weeks and yesterday I was able to book our reservations online for the 150 Central Park. When I clicked on the link for the restaurant I was able to see one of the menus (which you can save). They didn't show the second menu.

This was the menu from 150 Central Park from my Oasis Feb 7 sailing. Cannot confirm which menu is the first half of the week and which is the second.

These menus had just started on my sailing week

11059350_10152752664746693_8103236478526589494_o.jpg

Tasting Menu

Stracciatella ~ Heirloom tomatoes, baby beets, pickled pearl onions, shaved carrots aged balsamic, pea shoots

Veal Bolognese Agnolotti ~nage, piave vecchio, chervil

Wild King Salmon farro risotto, fennel confit, tatsoi

OR

Beef Tenderloin Vegetable galette and natural jus

Toasted Hazelnut Financier ~ Truffle cream, brown butter streusel, roasted strawberries

Thanks Emmy! We sailed with you on the Oasis a year or 2 ago. It was the week that a few members of that rowdy group from the Concierge Lounge got kicked off the ship....that still amazes me.....:eek:

I confused. 30 without wine and 50 with wine? I already paid more for my reservation.

So to dine in 150 Central Park if you choose the wine paring you will pay

$80 pp.

If you do not the cover charge is $30 pp

I just booked 150 Central Park for our April Allure cruise and the online price was $39. Wonder if we would be better to book on board if it's only $30, would be interested to hear from recent Allure cruisers if that was the on-board price.:confused:

I'm on Oasis now and the menu with the lobster is the second half of the week. I was able to book the first night and both formal nights at 50% off so we're doing Chops tonight, Giovanni's Table tomorrow and 150 CP on Thursday since the others in my party preferred the second menu.

The 50% offer was for everyone, not just D+, which I am not.

Just off the Oasis yesterday, and went to 150 Central Park, when they had the second menu with tuna or lamb. Cost was 30 pp, but as it was formal night we got a two for one deal. I know food is subjective, but I was rather deceived as it didn't have much taste. Or my expectations were too high.

I m am still confused about the 30 on the menu. I paid 40 a person I think.

When were you there and did you have the 5 course menu or 4? I'd have to imagine that if you booked online for $40, they would refund the $10 since the price is lower and menu changed.