MiniFridge in Zenith Cabins?

4Romeos

It's been a year and a half since we sailed on the Zenith; but, when we sailed, only certain cabins had them. This was just prior to the start of the CC cabins, but it was something like category 3 and up. Hopefully, you will hear form someone who has sailed her more recently.

And, yes, you are way overdue. Have a great time.

My son is also diabetic. You will need to call special services and they will put a refrigerator in your room for free. It is huge--we kept ours under the desk. Bring a three way electric adaptor because that and the TV will use the only plugs in the room. We have been on both Horizon and Zenith and have had oceanview cabins with no refrigerator. The TA and Celebrity had told us they were there;my sister went on the ship a month before us and called to say there was none so we called and they put one in. Bring your insulin in a cooler that will keep it cool until the fridge is brought in--it could be close to dinner--and then it will take a few hours to cool. Celebrity is very good at accomodating special diets. Each night they brought my son a fruit platter. When he ordered ice cream for dessert, it was like he had a few extra moms worrying if this was okay! One thing to be very careful of as a diabetic is that you have simple sugars when you get off in ports. Once we had to wait so long for a tender in Cozumel that he went low twice and luckily I had something for him. Have a great time.

Archived