What CRAZY firsts would you suggest???????

Kcruiser2014

- Close down the piano bar one night, and be sure to sing along!

- Enter as many contests and events as you can on board

- Try a new food in every port (particularly if it is something they are famous for or something really odd or gross sounding)

- Flirt shamelessly yet innocently with much younger men :p

- Rock a new look or flaunt something you have always been self-conscious about, because you won't see any of these people again anyway! (ex: mine would be one of those retro pin-up girl high-waisted binkinis. Never worn one, always wished I had the confidence, so going to give it a try!)

Personally I think it would be fun to be completely eccentric, walk around with tiaras and magic wands. LOL

But off ship-in Cozumel there is a Temazcal experience that is really quite different. Not something you would do with spouse and kids, but something you could really free your mind and get into and come out feeling great. And then go hit señor frogs. ;). It's a private excursion and goes thru the whole Mayan ritual. You end up beating on drums and screaming at the top of your lungs, but I hate to give all the fun away.

And I like the girls gone wild 40s edition. LOL!!!! That's great.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I had a girls cruise last November and we had a ball. We definitely had a few cocktails, but always made sure at least two of us stayed together no matter what. We spent lots of time dancing at the disco. We met other BFFS traveling together and just sat and had girl talk. We went down the water slides while in port before every returned to ship. We shared menu items that we normally wouldn't order in the MDR. You'll have a great time no matter what because your not an employee, employer, mom or wife for a few days. Well you know what I mean. The stresses and or obligations are left back home. Have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try something from the "didja ever" section of the menu every night (Unusual foods you may have never had before)

Get involved in the onboard game shows and trivia.

Do the scavenger hunts.

Give everyone a fake back story for you and all your friends and see how long you can all keep it up (we tried saying we were a team of military experts stationed in Alaska, but that lasted about half of a single dinner before we broke down laughing).

We both thank you so much for all your suggestions, still not sure if everything, but, unfortunately, BFF said "no" to the streaking!!!! Parasail, zip line, didja evers, dune buggies & t shirts for sure!!!

I want to parasail and zip line SO BAD...every cruise I am determined to DO IT, but I am chicken with a CAPITAL C. I just can't make myself do it! So I hope you do and I'm sure you and your BFF will have a BLAST. Be sure to come back and tell us all about it! With pictures! :eek:

I want to parasail and zip line SO BAD...every cruise I am determined to DO IT, but I am chicken with a CAPITAL C. I just can't make myself do it! So I hope you do and I'm sure you and your BFF will have a BLAST. Be sure to come back and tell us all about it! With pictures! :eek:

I am determined. When I was s kid, I was always the fearless one!!! Somehow, as I became an adult, my body betrayed me and u developed a fear of heights!!! Stomach just drops and get terrible feelings in my gut when I look down!!! I am determined to overcome this, so parasailing, zip line and ropes course!!!!

I am determined. When I was s kid, I was always the fearless one!!! Somehow, as I became an adult, my body betrayed me and u developed a fear of heights!!! Stomach just drops and get terrible feelings in my gut when I look down!!! I am determined to overcome this, so parasailing, zip line and ropes course!!!!

HIGH FIVE to you!!! :D:D I have the greatest Mom on earth (tho I'm sure many would put THEIR mom in that space!) but she is afraid of EVERYTHING. I mean, she can't even plug anything in she's so afraid...had a ton of $, time...and has never been ANYWHERE because she's afraid to fly, take a boat, take a train...bus...cripes...she moans and groans because all her friends go to Bermuda and she has never been and I asked her how she is going to get there since she won't fly or take a boat....and she lives at the Jersey shore and is afraid of going into the ocean because of SHARKS so she certainly isn't going to SWIM to Bermuda! :eek: I was determined NOT to let my fears conquer me...but...I just can't parasail...or zip line...maybe when I'm an old lady lol. DO IT and ENJOY EVERY SECOND!