What CRAZY firsts would you suggest???????

Kcruiser2014

We are two 45-50ish women going on our first cruise together on the Magic in May. We have both cruised many times before, but always with our husbands and/or kids. This time......just us girls!!!! We have decided this will be our "Cruise of firsts"!

Anyone have any good suggestions for fun and/or crazy things we should try???

I am thinking ropes course, parasailing and sleeping in a clamshell on deck (not sure about this last one....).

But, we are looking for other ideas. Anyone has any, please share!!!

We are two 45-50ish women going on our first cruise together on the Magic in May. We have both cruised many times before, but always with our husbands and/or kids. This time......just us girls!!!! We have decided this will be our "Cruise of firsts"!

Anyone have any good suggestions for fun and/or crazy things we should try???

I am thinking ropes course, parasailing and sleeping in a clamshell on deck (not sure about this last one....).

But, we are looking for other ideas. Anyone has any, please share!!!

Stay out all night! Have a martini night-try lots of them you've never tried before! Play in the slot tournament together!

What are your ports?

Get a spa treatment

Mmmmmmmm....,,, sounds like relaxation to me!!! We do plan at least a massage. We are in a spa room also, so plan to take advantage of the Thalassotherapy pool a steam rooms. But..... We also want to get a little crazy.... I have no idea why.... I think we are having a fun mid life crisis!!!

By the way, mommabear2five, I love your screen name!!! I am a mom of six.....probably explains why I am so excited of this kid free and spouse free vacation!!!

Edited by Kcruiser2014

You guys have some great ideas, keep 'em coming!!! Our ports are Grand Cayman, Montego Bay and Cozumel.

Grand Cayman-go swim with the stingrays. Montego Bay-book an all inclusive beach excursion and try Red Stripe beer. Cozumel-go to Senor Frogs and play the games.

Go to the $ store and buy some glow in the dark "bracelets and necklaces." Go to the disco, have a martini, or drink of choice, hang your glow in the darks wherever they can hang :eek: get out on the floor and dance your heart out! Have a BLAST! ;);)

Watch the sun rise, or the sun set, or the moon and stars glowing down on the ocean, or puffy clouds that stay in the sky as YOU pass them by on your way to paradise~and have a glass of champagne and toast how thankful you are that you have a good friend to share a great cruise with and how blessed you are to have a wonderful family you will go home to! :) Hope you have many happy, fun, crazy times, and a few quiet peaceful times too! :)

-dance to any music anywhere, regardless of whether others are doing so

-find all the "secret doors" to the front of the ship (Magic has many!)

-create a door sign announcing your "crazy tour" to the world

-be prepared to dance with the waiters in the MDR

-piano bar