Miami hotel shuttles

BrPanthers99

Only a couple of the budget options - La Quinta East, Springhill Suites Medical Center. Embassy Suites MIA also has a cruise package that includes shuttle for 2 to POM. I would only choose to stay near MIA if I was arriving late and just wanted a room for the night.

Cabs are easy and relatively cheap - $25 or so from MIA to most downtown Miami hotels (close to POM);another $12+tip cab will get you to POM the next day.

I agree with John. Unless you are coming in late and have no time for anything but grabbing a bite and sleeping, I wouldn't stay at any of the hotels near the airport, just because of shuttles. many have nothing in the area. So your first day of vacation is basically in a holding pattern.

Depending on when you need the room and your budget, there are alternatives downtown where you can pick up tours, shop a bit, have choices of restaurants and enjoy a water view to begin your vacation. All depends on when you are arriving and if you will be happy just sitting in a generic highway / airport hotel all day and morning.;)

Embassy MIA is also good if you want a nice breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good choice for a short stay or if one wants to just sit at their pool all day. Nothing nearby to see or do... other than watching cars on the highway and airplanes overhead.;)