What restaurants are free on the Reflection?

Lyndihop

Having never sailed Celebrity, I noticed a few reviews, etc. It seems like the only restaurants that don't have a charge is the main dining room and buffet. Can anyone volunteer some others? I just have a really big issue with paying for sandwiches and crepes.

Main dining room, the buffet, the Mast Grill which serves hamburgers and hotdogs out by the pool, the aqua spa café that serves lighter, healthier fare are all included. The buffet has a made to order sandwich area.

Bistro on 5 has a flat fee of seven dollars for as much as you care to eat. The menu includes crepes, Panini's, salads and soups. The other specialty restaurants generally just serve dinner and range from about $35 to about $45 per person unless you can catch them on a slow day at which time you can often get 2-for-1 specials.

Believe me, there's plenty of free food and you will not go hungry. Oh also café Al Bacio has free desserts, although there's a charge for the beverages. The buffet puts out a tea service in the afternoon with small sandwiches and scones, and about an hour after that they break out the sushi so there's lots to choose from

Edited by CathyCruises

If we're not Aqua Class can we still use their facility?

The Aqua Spa Cafe is open to everyone. However lately they've started charging for some of the items, like yogurt parfait and a few other items that I can't remember right now. It's not related to aqua class cabins at all.

I think you will be surprised by the buffet. It's set out with multiple stations offering a large variety of food. Often times at lunch they will have a selection of Indian food for instance, and that's usually pretty good. There's also self serve salad bar, there's pizza, there is pasta made to order, along with all the traditional buffet fare. In the morning you can get eggs and omelettes made to order, fresh hot waffles, etc.

Edited by CathyCruises

Sandwiches are easy at the buffet - there are complete sandwich stations, and they can make panini as well. Crepes are seldom offered at the buffet, so for those you would have to go to Bistro on Five, but they do make a nice meal there with soup, salad, crepes, panini, nice desserts, all for $7.

Sandwiches are easy at the buffet - there are complete sandwich stations, and they can make panini as well. Crepes are seldom offered at the buffet, so for those you would have to go to Bistro on Five, but they do make a nice meal there with soup, salad, crepes, panini, nice desserts, all for $7.

:D Thanks for NOT adding an "s" or, worse, 's to the word panini, as it is already plural in Italian. Yeah, I know, it's a small thing, but it bugs me.:D

Boy, if I commented on, or criticized, or was driven crazy by all of the misspellings, bad grammar and garbled language I read here, I'd have to throw my computer away.

I'll see your panini and raise you two 'Soltices'!

And please excuse my misuse of "panini's" as I was in the car and dictating at the time. Didn't realize it would be so offensive. I'll be sure not to let it happen again.

:D Thanks for NOT adding an "s" or, worse, 's to the word panini, as it is already plural in Italian. Yeah, I know, it's a small thing, but it bugs me.:D

Just give me a panino, please.

The Aqua Spa Cafe is open to everyone. However lately they've started charging for some of the items, like yogurt parfait and a few other items that I can't remember right now.

Wait. When did that start‽ What all are they charging for at this free venue and how much?