Roll Call Hub Page

Azulann

I just read the above announcement about the new feature for roll calls. And also hit the "Star" on the Constellation roll call. Never noticed this feature when I registered the old fashioned way last month.;)

I like the new features: lists all the folks who are on the roll call in one place, the lastest posts. Has a link to the ship, reviews, deck plans all in one place.:)

Also space for notice of pre cruise, ship gatherings that are oganized by posters.

When your roll call get be be in the hundreds , this new feature comes in handy.

Have you used this new feature?

Edited by Azulann

You are welcome.

I will be using this hub page to check my roll call going forth.

Right now we have only seven people of the roll call, but my cruise is not until the summer of 2016:)

I think it is a great idea. Very few roll calls seem to be making use of it at the moment, but as more folks discover it, I am sure it will be very popular. In the past, some roll calls have put this type of information on external websites or used applications such as dropbox, but IMO it is much better to have everything in one place within the CC site, with the opportunity for everyone to post details of their own private tours, onboard events, etc. I did try to put a taxi share to the airport at the end of the cruise on our page, but I was not successful, as it is not set up to post after-cruise activities, so ours is still blank.