Cannes and tender tickets

Halftocruz

Hi,

I have a question regarding tender tickets and Cannes. Our tour is a private tour that begins around 8:30. Our tour guide said they know it is a tender and will wait for us but since I have never been on NCL, I don't know how or when to reserve tender tickets so we can try and get one of the first tickets.

Thanks for any input!!

Kellie

Keep an eye on the Freestyle Daily, it'll tell you when and where to queue for the tickets. Often it's earlier in the morning somewhere and only one person needs to go, they can get tickets for the whole group.

This is from last years Daily on the Wednesday (Rome). Obviously things may change for this year, but I doubt this will be much different:

"Going Ashore in Cannes on Friday?

Guests will be transported ashore in Cannes via Tender Boat. Book your space on the Tender Boats now via the Entertainment Section on your Interactive Television and our touch screens situated around the ship. Guests book on Norwegian Shore Excursions in Cannes DO NOT need to reserve a space. More information on tendering can be obtained at the Entertainment Box Office during their normal opening hours."

I've never reserved a tender in Cannes (we're always waited for the reserved ones to go and then just gone straight on). However, the boats they use hold a lot of people, so I would be surprised if they book up very quickly, especially as for a lot of people there isn't the need to rush off, like there is in the Italian ports, for example.

I would go along to the Box Office fairly early in the cruise and ask when the tickets actually become available. You never know, you may be able to reserve your space a few days out and not have to worry. If they can't help you then just keep checking your TV until they are available. I very much doubt whether you will have any trouble getting on one of the first few tenders.