Changing roommate before final payment is this possible

My husband and I had a cruise booked on Brillance for September 2015. He passed away last week. I would very much like to take a dear friend in his place. Will Royal allow me to keep booking and just change name of person in cabin or will I have to cancel and rebook

My husband and I had a cruise booked on Brillance for September 2015. He passed away last week. I would very much like to take a dear friend in his place. Will Royal allow me to keep booking and just change name of person in cabin or will I have to cancel and rebook

Sorry for your loss.

Yes, you can change the name on a booking, as long as one of the original names stays the same.

Edited by clarea

Sorry to hear of your loss :( I hope you have a great cruise.

Im pretty sure you can change a name up until 24 hours before departure as long as one name remains the same as clarea pointed out.