Guaranteed Balcony

Cruiser Val

Hi,

We are cruising to Mexico on April 18-2015 on the Miracle. We took a chance and let them pick our room. Has anyone done this in the past? How did it work out??

Kind of nervous we might end up with a noisy horrible room.

Any experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Guaranteed cabins are often the left-overs...prime locations are usually booked by those who want specific locations and have "noise reduction" requirements. So I wouldn't count on getting premium cabins and you may very well have some issues...but that is why guaranteed cabins are cheaper to purchase.

We just got our assignment for a guaranty balcony and got a Spa Deck Balcony on the Valor! Several in my roll call got Lido and panorama decks also. And it is a spring break cruise so the ship is almost sold out. I am pretty impressed with the assignments.

Saved $900 over picking my own room. And I think we got a superior location that originally planned.

We're on the cruise a week before you, one of the people on my roll call just got their assignment: extended balcony.

You don't say what king of guarantee type you booked: interior, ocean view, balcony.

The Miracle galley is all the way down on Riviera, so you most likely won't have to worry about noise from that. If you're on panorama you might get some noise from Lido. The obstructed balconies aren't that bad (that's what we have booked), your view down is obstructed but not your view out.

Edited by LilMissScareAll

Hi,

We are cruising to Mexico on April 18-2015 on the Miracle. We took a chance and let them pick our room. Has anyone done this in the past? How did it work out??

We did it once, specified 8A GTY, and got mid ship on deck 8. Best cabin we ever had. Everyone in our party got great rooms.

Hi,

We are on the cruise the week before yours. We just got our Balcony Guarantee cabin assigned yesterday. We ended up getting a extended balcony on the Upper deck.

I had a guaranteed balcony booked for a B2B cruise on Feb. We ended up in a great mid-ship balcony on the 6th level on the first leg and another great balcony on the 8th floor mid-ship for the second leg. Absolutely no complaints, and I would do it again.

We just got our assignment for a guarantee balcony sailing April 11, we got mid-ship Deck 8 Balcony on the Glory!

We always book guarantees and normally get either front or back of ship - glad we got mid-ship this time. I am pretty impressed with the assignment. And I think we got a superior location one floor below guy's burgers!

We just got our assignment for a guarantee balcony sailing April 11, we got mid-ship Deck 8 Balcony on the Glory!

We always book guarantees and normally get either front or back of ship - glad we got mid-ship this time. I am pretty impressed with the assignment. And I think we got a superior location one floor below guy's burgers!

We are in the sailing right after you waiting on our assignment. According to Carnival online all we see open are lido and panarema balconies so were really hoping we get lucky and steal one of those!

Wow we just got our assignment for our cabin. Anyone ever had cabin 5128. I am very happy as it appears to be an extended balcony.

Yipee it worked out in our favour for once.

Looking for reviews of the cabin.

:D:D:D

Good to hear you got a nice cabin.

In over twenty five years of cruising, I don't recall ever booking a guaranteed but I just did it. We're also on the Miracle, the first week of June and also in a balcony. It'll be interesting to see what we get. This is a spur of the moment cruise I picked up during one of the recent sales.

Hope your cruise is great!