Cigar deck on Oasis

I believe I read there is a space reserved just for cigar smokers. (not me... my husb!) Can someone tell me what deck that is? Thanks.

I believe it is above the Solarium, which is on deck 15.

I believe I read there is a space reserved just for cigar smokers. (not me... my husb!) Can someone tell me what deck that is? Thanks.

Yes there is an outdoor cigar bar in the outdoor concierge/ suite area of ship

If I remember correctly it is mid ship deck 17 or 2 decks above pool area

Gate says that you need a gold sea pass but after 5 pm it opens to cigar smokers

BUT.... We were up there most days an the cigar smokers were not turned away! I guess it will depend on bartender and guests up in the area...

In the evening it's even lovely for non smokers!

Yes there is an outdoor cigar bar in the outdoor concierge/ suite area of ship

If I remember correctly it is mid ship deck 17 or 2 decks above pool area

Gate says that you need a gold sea pass but after 5 pm it opens to cigar smokers

BUT.... We were up there most days an the cigar smokers were not turned away! I guess it will depend on bartender and guests up in the area...

In the evening it's even lovely for non smokers!

Good to know. Thank you!

Do you know if they sell cigars on board?

I have heard there are places in some ports you can buy.

Good to know. Thank you!

Do you know if they sell cigars on board?

I have heard there are places in some ports you can buy.

This is from my Allure experience of a year ago. If Oasis hasn't changed too much, it should apply.

As cabarr said, they have a nightly event listed in the Compass called "Cigars under the stars" or something like that. It was held either in the private pool area for suite guests (Deck 17 mid ship) or in the Solarium Bar (Deck 16 forward). At that event they did sell cigars, although the selection was limited.

The standard smoking area on Allure (Deck 15) was a nice fall-back option - they had tables, comfy chairs and love seats. A waiter came through pretty regularly. Not sure if Oasis has the same set-up.

You should be able to find cigars in every Caribbean port. Be aware that not every vendor selling cigars is reputable. I'd recommend doing some research before you depart. A quick internet search will tell you what cigar shops are in which ports. And you should get a sense of which ones are well-known/reputable.