Majesty of the Seas, Should I book?

Hello. We have cruised on the Majesty a few years ago (our first cruise) with a 4 day itinerary and we loved it. We have since been on a larger, newer cruise and liked or Majesty experience more... It felt like everyone knew us and knew exactly what we wanted... We are going on her again end of the Summer. Cannot let her go w/o one last cruise :rolleyes:.

Having said that, I have a question for those who have been on Majesty recently (after it was docked).... Expedia description lists "Adults-only Solarium" as one of the features of the ship.... Really?!?!? I could have sworn there wasn't one... Did they add one or is expedia wrong :confused:? Thanks!

No adult only solarium on Her Majesty.

Hello. We have cruised on the Majesty a few years ago (our first cruise) with a 4 day itinerary and we loved it. We have since been on a larger, newer cruise and liked or Majesty experience more... It felt like everyone knew us and knew exactly what we wanted... We are going on her again end of the Summer. Cannot let her go w/o one last cruise :rolleyes:.

Having said that, I have a question for those who have been on Majesty recently (after it was docked).... Expedia description lists "Adults-only Solarium" as one of the features of the ship.... Really?!?!? I could have sworn there wasn't one... Did they add one or is expedia wrong :confused:? Thanks!

I just finished the Majesty's 4 day itinerary yesterday. No, they have not found a way to squeeze in an adults-only solarium, so expedia is wrong. There is just the one big main pool area that was pictured in earlier posts.

Granted this review is for the 3-day itinerary, but it'll give you an idea what to expect from the viewpoint of someone who likes the smaller ships.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2103003

Thank you so much for your review!! I was up in the pocono mountains this weekend with really poor internet speeds and i purposely drove someplace with a better connection to be able to finish reading! Also, I was going to book anyway, but your review pushed me into this super excited mode... Cannot wait for the reservation to come up online so I could really start planning :)