FTTF Question

ShipsAhoy425

If FTTF is currently sold out, in your experience, have you noticed if they become available as soon as someone may cancel or does it seem like at a certain time (say midnight or whenever) does Carnival add it to the quantity? I hope this makes sense, I'm trying to figure out if checking it repeatedly several times a day is what I should keep doing, or if every day at midnight (or whenever) I should check it then. TIA!

See the thread FTTF Slots.

Yep.

In a nutshell, its random. They release small batches at random times and dates based on how many platinum and diamond passengers book.

I hear only 50 or so FTTF passes are sold per cruise, but I'm sure that goes up or down based on the above.

I spotted mine right around 4:30/5pm one day about six weeks prior to our sail date. But I also think it seems to be pretty random. One idea is to join your cruise's rollcall if you haven't already. Sometimes people will share if they've found it has opened up. That's what I did and helped a couple others get theirs. Good luck!

I checked on and off for about a week after booking our cruise (leaving 22 days from now) and it was constantly saying "sold out". But it became available about 30 days out and it was early in the morning (around 9am) and for some reason they were available for 2 1/2 days before being sold out again. So I would say it could happen at any time of the day and there's no telling how long they will last (since when I was looking for it, I was told they only release 15 at a time and they usually go FAST...like within an hour fast).

I just got it. It wasn't there before MN, then after MN it was available. I've been checking several times a day since I booked two months ago. My final payment was two days ago. I've heard different things but right after final payment and 3-4 weeks out is what several people have said. Sometimes even closer to sail date. Try first thing in the am and last thing before you go to bed and several times in between.