Norwegian Rip Off

Rainman1234

If a ship leaves from one port and ends up in another, isn't it logical it's repositioning?:confused: Does it have to be in writing?

My cruise left from Venice and ended in barca. Then turned around and ended up back in venice. Did this several times all summer

Do you consider this a repo?

I don't.

A one time pacific coastal is different of course but don't assume that starting in one port and ending is another is always a repo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked a villa in the Haven for May 2nd on a cruise that they advertised as a coastal cruise. Found out today that they are refusing to honour the drink package as they are now claiming that this is part of a repositioning cruise which is not eligible for the bonus. They need to get there advertising changed because no where was it mentioned that this was a repositioning cruise.

Make sure you check the small fine print if your booking with this company as they will engage in less than ethical practices!

I didn't know about repositioning cruise exclusions. Thanks for posting this. We are on a spring cruise with another line which is a repositioning cruise. We couldn't get any of the 1-2-3- package for our cruise.

Maybe this is industry wide.

If a ship leaves from one port and ends up in another, isn't it logical it's repositioning?:confused: Does it have to be in writing?

No it doesn't make it a repositioning. If a ship has a 7 day itinerary from Miami to LA via the panama canal, then cruises one way back the next week and does this all summer...these are not repositioning. When the said ship then sails to the Mediterranean, then THAT is a reposition cruise.

That said, sounds like they disclaimed this particular cruise for some reason.