Suite vs Haven?

TestingH2O

Basically it's a private deck, with courtyard and sun deck above, keyed access to the haven area, and perhaps all the little extras not listed anywhere that someone else can fill in, I've heard of a steady supply of snack and drinks in the courtyard area including m&ms and coffee

*Living large one week at a time*

The difference in perks really depends on which ship you sail. Ships that ONLY have a Haven include a private restaurant exclusively for Haven guests as well as its courtyard and lounge area. All Haven guests get the standard suite perks ( priority embarkation, butler, concierge, etc)

Ships with both Suites and Haven suites all share a designated restaurant for breakfast and lunch, and all have the standard suite perks. However, the Haven guests also have access to the private courtyard and sun deck.

Ships that only have suites, all guests have the standard suite perks, including breakfast and lunch in a designated restaurant, etc. There is no private courtyard.

In either category, the Owners suites and Garden Villas have a few extras, such as in suite bar set up.

Either way, you will be spoiled!

We sailed on a non-haven Family Penthouse Suite on the NCL Jade. Good enough for us.

The cabin was awesome.

[YOUTUBE]POIy0VzgXGw[/YOUTUBE]

Having breakfast and lunch at Cagney's everyday was also awesome. Never ate so much steak and eggs in my life.

[YOUTUBE]BYgGcK5QUQY[/YOUTUBE]

The difference in perks really depends on which ship you sail. Ships that ONLY have a Haven include a private restaurant exclusively for Haven guests as well as its courtyard and lounge area. All Haven guests get the standard suite perks ( priority embarkation, butler, concierge, etc)

Ships with both Suites and Haven suites all share a designated restaurant for breakfast and lunch, and all have the standard suite perks. However, the Haven guests also have access to the private courtyard and sun deck.

Ships that only have suites, all guests have the standard suite perks, including breakfast and lunch in a designated restaurant, etc. There is no private courtyard.

In either category, the Owners suites and Garden Villas have a few extras, such as in suite bar set up.

Either way, you will be spoiled!

Ya what she said!!

I wouldn't pay that much extra for the haven.

The best perks (coffee maker , private breakfast/lunch, butler and concierge) are available for all suites.

It all about worth, not value when It comes to the haven, for us, worth a shot. We do enjoy the suite life have to try the Haven once for ourselves.

Follow up: I'm debating a Western Caribbean next March. The ships we are looking at (Jade or Star) are all older based on dates. Do you think it's worth it to do Haven on Jade or would a suite on Star still give a good feel? The itinerary for that one is a bit more appealing and, to be honest, the decor on Jade looks overwhelming.

The deals right now are amazing.

Edited by TestingH2O

Dont do either, they are both a scam, they get you hooked and then there is no coming back, worse then a drug dealer. I said we were booking insides on our cruise to Bermuda on the BA this coming October, then the promo came out last month and we moved to balconies, then decided to move to Haven and get all 4 promos. Like I said Drug Dealers

Dont do either, they are both a scam, they get you hooked and then there is no coming back, worse then a drug dealer. I said we were booking insides on our cruise to Bermuda on the BA this coming October, then the promo came out last month and we moved to balconies, then decided to move to Haven and get all 4 promos. Like I said Drug Dealers

Well sign me up for a main line feed I'm hooked