Internet packages on the Oasis?

Lisa8

Thank you!!!

If I get the one for 2 devices, does that mean 2 devices can be using the internet simultaneously? Or does it mean only 2 devices can be registered but only 1 device can be logged in?

Thank you!!!

If I get the one for 2 devices, does that mean 2 devices can be using the internet simultaneously? Or does it mean only 2 devices can be registered but only 1 device can be logged in?

It means any two devices can be used simultaneously.

I am on Oasis right now and one of the first things I did was purchase the Internet package. I saw a long line of people in the promenade at a table advertising Internet packages. You do not need to line up anywhere to purchase this, you can simply do this yourself on your own device! Two devices can be logged on simultaneously. the speed is excellent. If you are a Gold member you get 10% off $140, as a Platinum, I know the discount is 15%.

I am on Oasis right now and one of the first things I did was purchase the Internet package. I saw a long line of people in the promenade at a table advertising Internet packages. You do not need to line up anywhere to purchase this, you can simply do this yourself on your own device! Two devices can be logged on simultaneously. the speed is excellent. If you are a Gold member you get 10% off $140, as a Platinum, I know the discount is 15%.

What if you only need one device? Is this the only option for weekly pricing?

What if you only need one device? Is this the only option for weekly pricing?

If you look at the link shown in post #2, you can see that the one device plan is $105 before any discount.

Edited by clarea

If you look at the link shown in post #2, you can see that the one device plan is $105 before any discount.

Thanks, that is exactly what I was lookin for! Next time I will check the link first :D

I assume th discount for gold is still 10 percent across all plans?