Harmony of the Seas deck plans

Champagne bar has always been dead whenever I looked in it on Oasis & Allure which is why I thought it would be a good place for the Bionic Bar and no other bar nearby...well apart from the Rising Tide Bar.

I never saw the BB work once on Quantum, fingers crossed it works on Harmony :D

I am shocked they have taken away Blaze :eek: Dazzles doesn't have the same night club feel about it. :confused:

Hi Liz, I did see the BB bar working and it is fun to watch and you also want to try it:eek:

Have you or anyone else heard if the TA will be on the list tomorrow to book?:confused:

Carol:)

Yes. I saw that.

I am really surprised that they will not have an R Bar or a Champagne Bar.

This was usually one of the most popular meeting places on the ship.

I went for 'fake' caviar almost daily. I noticed they did not have the caviar event on the Oasis TA though, but it was missed by me.

I found the Bionic Bar on Quantum only a novelty and not somewhere I would spend any time, but they might update the concept for Harmony. I am hoping that it can serve as a late night spot now that they have taken away the always packed Blaze.

Where are you seeing the plans for the Harmony as I still have not found them yet?:confused:

Carol:)

Edited by flames

I just booked the TA, and I was told that they are booking right now based on the Allure deck plans. OK, so if I book cabin number 12345 based on that, and when the ACTUAL floor plans come out it's not in the same place, then what? I was told they would switch the cabin, no problem. Official deck plans will be out 'within the next few weeks'.

http://www.cruiseshipdeckplan.com/harmony-of-the-seas/

The Studio Ocean Views are also on Deck 4. My cabin for the TA is 4674.

I have 4660 so not that far from you :D

Oooh I am soooo excited about doing another Oasis class ship...I adore the Allure and can't wait to get back on her in October....and then next year it will be Harmony ...yipppeeeeeee...sorry lack of sleep has made me a bittie hyper :o

I have 4660 so not that far from you :D

Oooh I am soooo excited about doing another Oasis class ship...I adore the Allure and can't wait to get back on her in October....and then next year it will be Harmony ...yipppeeeeeee...sorry lack of sleep has made me a bittie hyper :o

I am crazy excited myself!!! Like you I love the Allure and have sailed on her twice so I can't wait until Harmony!!!

I am a C & A member.. I didn't get any email saying I could book Harmony today... I can't figure out how to even look at it... Am I to low in C & A? How do I book?

You just have to call RCI and they can tell you the what cruises are scheduled, dates and prices but I don't think anything is posted yet. You are not the only person who never got an email, I didn't either.

Good Luck!!!!

Looks like you can book. I tried several mock bookings. I am using Chrome.

Yes,what I meant was you don't have to be a crown and anchor member to book.

They did the same thing with Quantum, allowed everyone to book the first day bookings open.