Royal Palms Menu Change

BDavis2623

We were planning on getting Cabanas at the Royal Palms to spend the day doing watersports , laying around sipping on cocktails, and a light lunch. Until, as of this week they implemented a new fine dining menu. There prices went up cosiderabley from what a few people have posted on Trip advisor. So I am wondering is there somewhere to walk nearby to eat and get drinks at a decent rate. Or a different place completely that would have similar amenities. We would need jet skis, food , music, drinks, and a place for about 14 people to hang out. Cabanas would be ideal. Thank You

Music is a toughie....most places do NOT have music during the day.

Seagrape beach has everything else, except cabanas.....but plenty of lounger/umbrella rentals, food/drink, restrooms, right there, and watersport rentals.

You do NOT need a "day pass" anywhere to have a great beach day!

This is "walkable", but it's a LOOOONG walk... but the bus is $2.50 pp...so easy!

I think the fine dining menu is evening only. They still show the lunch menu on their website, under Menu, and mention it in the cruise ship section. I'd email them to confirm if you're worried, but I doubt they'd cut out a prime revenue stream by not catering to day visitors anymore. http://royalpalmscayman.com