RCCL Lanyard

gumballz

I emailed and asked when the store would be back and this was the reply I got:

Hi!

We're working hard on many things right now, and the store is one of them. We'll have an announcement when it is restored.

Thanks!

CarrieS.

Cruise Critic Message Boards

• Administrators

Hi!

I'm back from vacation and I can share with you that we're looking for a new fulfillment house for our "store" and think we've founda good one. I cannot give you an exact date, as we need to ship all the items there :). But, I'll go out on a limb and state that we should be up and running by the end of the month.

Laura

::::known to fall off many limbs::::

Laura

I was at Office Depot the other day getting office supplies and lo and behold...

Picked up a package of 2 for $ 4.29. They are by Avery (the label people) and have black woven necklace - package reads " Neck Hanging Lanyards".

Also saw them in packs of 12 for like $ 8.00(+-) for those big groups out there.

:D :D :D :D :D

I purchased mine at Walmart for our son, only $1.00, there was an entire turnstile of them in the costume jewelry section. When we got on the ship, the first thing given to my son from the kids club was a free Royal Caribbean lanyard. Go figure.

Can I just purchase a lanyard with the plastic thing when I get on the ship? I've been looking for one but can't find one. I was going to just buy one from CC, but the store is down. :(

We recently got back from Enchantment. I was able to purchase a RCCL lanyard that I wanted to use for work. I don't recall the cost. The lanyard is not "breakaway" for those who work around machinery. It does have a removeable clasp with a ring & plastic pouch. It was not an "Adventure Ocean" lanyard that I have seen on prior ships. This says Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines on the lanyard.

On the Serenade two weeks ago I bought two for my boys in the gift shop the first day (I think about $3 each). I'd brought some, but it turned out I'd brought the bottle-holder kind and not one of their many clip kind.

Then we found out Adventure Ocean was giving them away!

Anyway, WARNING: the plastic starts to tear after a few days of abuse. It's easier to just take the cards out & use a hole to loop them directly onto the key ring.

Barb

Archived