Fight on Britannia

strongbow55

Why are you sad ?

There were two ladies slapping each other on a maiden voyage of a ship and you are sad !! These two slappers should be banned from cruising forever.

Blame the cruise lines for promoting themselves to the undesirables.

I am here having breakfast, cornflakes in the bowl, slowly pouring in the chilled Baileys, when the bottle almost fell out of my hand reading this.

Honestly, cruising has changed so much in many cases for the better. However this type of passenger who engages in fistycuffs and slapping each other should not be encouraged to cruise , and to make it worse Women ! They should be banned forever from leaving their town or village or tin huts.

Were Channel Five making a doco-soap or something ?

Unfortunately as this cruise was sold out over a years ago most of the undesirables on the ship are Caribbean or above and have all paid full wack. So that rather upsets the theory that all the trouble on P&O ships, comes from late and cheap cruisers.

Interestingly this has not been mentioned on other forums I am on, where there are lots of people who are on Britannia at the moment. None of them have mentioned it and most of them do like a dig at P&O.

Did it happen?

Did it happen ? Well all I can say is, it's coincidence that a friend (who often travels P&O) and who is onboard Britannia at the moment, emailed yesterday to say how much she was enjoying the trip , included in the email she referred to two female fighting and security being called. ( she didn't go into any more details)

It's a coincidence that later on in the day I came across the OP's post. :confused:

Although I'm not a P&Oer I'm certainly not gloating over the incident.

More importantly, what do you think of it??

Although there are one or two grumbles and a serious flaw in the lack of midship stairs, I think she is a lovely ship to sail on and hopefully will become very popular, especially in warmer weather. Not all passengers seem to like her and she has her fair share of moaners but they had probably made their minds up before they set foot on her. Not perfect but nothing ever is.