Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

I really like the pics on this thread! Love the Cabo pics....this one is from the

back of the Pride a few weeks ago. One of the things I love about Crusing is watching the water all around the different parts of the ship. Can someone tell me why the ship makes these zig zag lines?

ry%3D400

Thanks!

I really like the pics on this thread! Love the Cabo pics....this one is from the

back of the Pride a few weeks ago. One of the things I love about Crusing is watching the water all around the different parts of the ship. Can someone tell me why the ship makes these zig zag lines?

ry%3D400

Thanks!

I have had my share of aft cabins and I have to say, I have not seen this before. Looks like the props are being turned back and forth:confused:

This Cruise was in jan 2006, it was our wedding Cruise,we kinda became like the brady bunch only a little smaller. the pic was in coco cay the reason this picture is so valuable to me is that Our Daughter Ana third from left, was killed in an Auto Accident in July... She had so much fun on that cruise, She was the best and will always be in my heart.

Image008.jpg.ebe8a1816cb67eb0b9c3d6a4b73c6696.jpg

Oh, that is so heartfelt. I am sorry for your loss. Our children are with us forever, that's true. I lost a daughter in infancy and think of her every birthday, she would be 33 this November 24th. As the years went on I had 2 more daughters and 1 son, then even later on, 2 step daughters. Now I am counting Grandchildren. So far 7. Life, it comes with both good and bad. Cherish everyday.

I have had my share of aft cabins and I have to say, I have not seen this before. Looks like the props are being turned back and forth:confused:

Not sure why it happens either but seems to happen in slightly choppier water

PICT0002.JPG

(Taken from Superstar Gemini in the South China Sea)

2VaCruzers , LOVE those photos. WOW each one is great. And how beautiful is that flower...would make a great desk top or picture to hang on your wall.:D

Thanks!!! I love taking pictures of flowers and other nature scenes. I'm still quite the novice but am totally enjoying the hobby of photography. My family laughs at me b/c I've always got my camera in hand. The only problem...I'm never in any of the pictures!!

Robin, the picture of the pool on the crossing to Bermuda brought back fond memories of our cruise on the Empress of the Seas. We had similar weather as we went through the 1st tropical storm of the 2007 season. We rocked and rolled all the way to Bermuda! The flowers there were beautiful:

2178974150065523202S500x500Q85.jpg 2852532640065523202S500x500Q85.jpg

And the seas were rough enough to close the outside decks:

2714579320065523202S500x500Q85.jpg

Boy was it fun!

Edited by judynorth

Robin, the picture of the pool on the crossing to Bermuda brought back fond memories of our cruise on the Empress of the Seas. We had similar weather as we went through the 1st tropical storm of the 2007 season. We rocked and rolled all the way to Bermuda! The flowers there were beautiful:

2178974150065523202S500x500Q85.jpg

And the seas were rough enough to close the outside decks:

2714579320065523202S500x500Q85.jpg

Boy was it fun!

Judy...there were a lot of sick passengers and crew on this particular Bermuda cruise. I've never seen so many green faces w/ patches everywhere..LOL. But DH and I don't get seasick and thought the whole ordeal was rather exciting!! A little warped, I know. :rolleyes:

Judy...there were a lot of sick passengers and crew on this particular Bermuda cruise. I've never seen so many green faces w/ patches everywhere..LOL. But DH and I don't get seasick and thought the whole ordeal was rather exciting!! A little warped, I know. :rolleyes:

Warped? I don't know about that. I thought it was FUN! It was rough enough to rock us to sleep at night but taking a shower was a challenge and things kept moving around in the dining room. :eek: We are lucky that we have never gotten seasick. I will say that after 2 days of very rough seas on the way to Bermuda, we were ready for terra firma.

Warped? I don't know about that. I thought it was FUN! It was rough enough to rock us to sleep at night but taking a shower was a challenge and things kept moving around in the dining room. :eek: We are lucky that we have never gotten seasick. I will say that after 2 days of very rough seas on the way to Bermuda, we were ready for terra firma.

Ok..so we thought it was fun, too!!!:D Everything on all outside decks were shut down and tied down. They warned folks that walking outside could be tricky, so of course, we had to try. We had to go from pole to pole and hang on. Eventually, all pools were not only closed, but emptied. Plates in the Windjammer were falling everywhere and folks were really having troulbe balancing their food while walking to tables. We took a behind the scenes tour of the theater which is in the front of the shop. Boy walking behind the theater was very tricky. My DH was busy helping this elderly woman stay upright. She was having a horrible time with her balance. Yep...it was exciting. I did feel bad for all those that were sick, though.

Here are a few other of my favorites:

2897182550052933061S500x500Q85.jpg

A rough sail home from Bermuda on Grandeur of the Seas

___

I sailed on the Grandeur of the Seas from Baltimore and we were trailing a hurricane and this is almost the way the pool looked, except the water did not quite come that far out of the pool (it was contained by the wall). There also were passengers in the pool. :eek: It was scary. My nieces and nephew as well as the other kids in the pool thought it was a lot of fun to be lifted up out of the pool by the water. The staff ended the pool party before anyone got hurt.

Here are a few other of my favorites:

2897182550052933061S500x500Q85.jpg

A rough sail home from Bermuda on Grandeur of the Seas

___

I sailed on the Grandeur of the Seas from Baltimore and we were trailing a hurricane and this is almost the way the pool looked, except the water did not quite come that far out of the pool (it was contained by the wall). There also were passengers in the pool. :eek: It was scary. My nieces and nephew as well as the other kids in the pool thought it was a lot of fun to be lifted up out of the pool by the water. The staff ended the pool party before anyone got hurt.

They eventually drained the water out of the pool since the splashing was causing folks to slip and fall on the deck area. At one point, they advised folks to stay indoor as the wind was fierce. It was rather exciting, I must say :D