Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Welcome to our fine state.

(I can assure you I am not one of the geniuses ) !!!:p

Let me know if you need any info, we live on the Iron Range 50 miles NW of Duluth. If you can make it that far north. Duluth would be a great harbor town to visit, they cater to the tourist, but still has the small town feel. Eveleth (near where I live) has the world's largest hockey stick and the Hockey Hall of Fame. Also more iron ore mine pits than you would care to see...the 10,000 lakes are beautiful, Lake Superior has shores on MN , MI , WI, and Canada. You will love your road trip, have a great time.

OH..and SD has the Black Hills, Badlands, Hot Springs, have to go to Deadwood, and Devils Tower....oh, have fun, we have been all over the place up here, but still love Florida and cruising the Caribbean.

Edited by Minn.cruisers

Welcome to our fine state.

(I can assure you I am not one of the geniuses ) !!!:p

Let me know if you need any info, we live on the Iron Range 50 miles NW of Duluth.

Very cool! We're taking the girls and flying into Minneapolis and then driving to Pepin WI, Burr Oak, IA, Spring Valley, MN, Walnut Grove, MN and then De Smet, SD. It's a Little House on the Prairie trip and the girls are really excited. Having read the books I thought it would be cool to visit those places plus the pageant for Laura Ingalls Wilder is going on then too. I don't think we'll be going as far North as you are though.

Yes, I see that. BUT, don't miss the Mall of America in Bloomington ( right off of Minneapolis/St Paul). The largest mall in America. That will take a day to go through, there is an amusement park (Dora themed) right in the center of it, so it will be hard to keep the girls out of there, or get them out !!! July is the best weather to come up here, you planned well. All our seasons are nice though, all very intense...summer is very summer, winter is very winter...etc.

Have a great trip here.

Very cool! We're taking the girls and flying into Minneapolis and then driving to Pepin WI, Burr Oak, IA, Spring Valley, MN, Walnut Grove, MN and then De Smet, SD. It's a Little House on the Prairie trip and the girls are really excited. Having read the books I thought it would be cool to visit those places plus the pageant for Laura Ingalls Wilder is going on then too. I don't think we'll be going as far North as you are though.

2156882200104346996S600x600Q85.jpg

I love to photograph but by no means a professional, I am using a Canon A 520, but it lacks a good zoom. All the pictures are from this camera that I posted. for any who are more familiar with cameras than I, what would you recommend without getting into alot of $$. Thank You.

Gay

If you want a camera with a bigger zoom and like the Canon then you might want to look at the new Canon S10. It has a 20x optical zoom. I have a friend you just bought one and loves it. The S5 is another that you might want to look at. It is the model before the S10. I also know someone who has the S5 and loves it. Both of these cameras are larger and look more like an SLR. They are P&S though. Both cameras are under $400.

• 2 weeks later...