Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

angeljt - Loved your sunrise photo. Made me think of a couple of sunrise shots I took on a cruise last year. The first is a near Costa Maya, Mexico. The second is at Galveston harbor. Maybe we should start a thread of nothing but sunrise and sunset photos.

Thanks Amarillocruisecat! I take so many 'sun' pics, and that is one of my favorites. I couldn't view your pics on the board, but went and looked at all your cruise pics and found them. Very nice! Looks as if you had a wonderful time, and I see you've been bitten by the cruise bug!

Very nice pics everyone. I'm enjoying this thread.

Jackie

All the pictures on this page are breathtaking. It's too difficult to pick a favorite. The Sunrise/Sunset photos are beautiful. The Hawaii one is awesome. And the St. Marten photo is really lovely. I love this thread :) :) Keep them coming.

A few more I uploaded:

Key West:

63463590.jpg

Coral Princess:

63463592.jpg

And per request from my last post...here is the shot with the landscape orientation of the two ships in Grand Cayman (sky isn't as nice because a thunderstorm was moving in):

63463593.jpg

And per request from my last post...here is the shot with the landscape orientation of the two ships in Grand Cayman (sky isn't as nice because a thunderstorm was moving in):

63463593.jpg

That looks great! :)

Cruiser Forever:

zackiedawg, Thanks for posting those beautiful pics. Really nice You take great pictures. What kind of camera were they taken with?

Most of the pictures I posted here were taken with a Sony DSC-F717. The exception is the Key West Bungalows, which were taken with a Sony DSC-H1.

Cuizer2:

That water looks a little too smooth. Is that a photo or a painting?

That's Grand Cayman for you on a smooth day! The shot with the two ships and the coral in the foreground was taken within a few minutes of this shot you mentioned, except the two ships are taken at wide angle and the solo shot of the Coral is at full zoom (190mm).

Too bad it's not always that smooth.

Thank you both.

All the pictures are beautiful. Went away for a few days and came back to my computer to see a bunch of new pics. Thanks for posting them.

Snoopy_leogirl, St. Maarten is a beautiful place, we enjoyed your homeland very much.

Jackie

P1010140_2.jpg

I can't see Cruisin Yaya's or Beav's pictures.

Jackie

Not sure what's up with Yaya's, but on beav's, right click on the "x" and then click "properties" then cut and paste the URL location into the address line of your browser.

Not sure what's up with Yaya's, but on beav's, right click on the "x" and then click "properties" then cut and paste the URL location into the address line of your browser.

Thanks OrangeinIndy,

It worked. It's a little different for me because I'm on a MAC, but I could figure it out with your instructions. Thanks.

Jackie