Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

I was able to see the photos posted by IheartPrincess without any problems, but I also use Kodak Gallery to post my photos. I determined that IheartPrincess used Kodak Gallery by checking the properties of her photos. We had a rather long discussion about this problem when I first posted photos back on about page 18 of this thread. I don't know what the problem is :confused: but you can work around it as Tyrkitty suggested.

I had to go to properties, copy the link to view and then the appeared and stayed in the post.

Or if you are on a Mac like I am, you can control click on the image and choose "open image in a new window" from the popup menu. Once the new window opens and you get the "can't access this image" message, click in the address bar then hit return. That will make the image load.

southbeachsunrise.jpg

I took this from my balcony on Carnival's LEGEND during the 4/29/06 cruise. We had returned to Miami and were docked. I was talking to hubby on the phone (he wasn't cruising) and grabbed my camera to get this shot. It's South Beach at sunrise.

I was able to see the photos posted by IheartPrincess without any problems, but I also use Kodak Gallery to post my photos. I determined that IheartPrincess used Kodak Gallery by checking the properties of her photos. We had a rather long discussion about this problem when I first posted photos back on about page 18 of this thread. I don't know what the problem is :confused: but you can work around it as Tyrkitty suggested.

Sorry kids, didnt know they would be a pretty X box....hehe. :( Next time i will copy pics directly from my folder on my pc, not from my photo gallery.

Nassau.jpg

That's funny. I've seen that "for sale" sign every-time we've sailed into Nassau.. since 1991. It's getting be be the first thing I look for when traveling there. Kind of makes me wonder what is wrong with that house.

Thanks for posting it.:D

Fred

That's funny. I've seen that "for sale" sign every-time we've sailed into Nassau.. since 1991. It's getting be be the first thing I look for when traveling there. Kind of makes me wonder what is wrong with that house.

Thanks for posting it.:D

Fred

Could it be the PRICE ???? (Can't be that pink color, right?)

We never fly A&A again. Missing part was gone after 3 hours of delay and never came back. After that, luggage was gone either. But...there are worse things in the world.

DSC00132.jpg

P&O Arcadia had a party when we left Antigua. They were singing and waving, first time we've seen this. It was really cool they did that :D

DSC01280.jpg

Finally, I got her

DSC01261.jpg

La Perla, Puerto Rico

DSC00286.jpg