Dining Reservations - How Early Can You Make Them?

Normally about 9 months in advance, but they can be released earlier. So just keep checking your cruise planner nearer the time.

My July 2015 Dining Reservations were done in October 2014. Entertainment is 60 days before but that might change, once the ship is actually launched and all the entertainment has been officially announced.

I was able to make dinner reservations on my December 2016 Anthem cruise around July last year. It all depends, just keep checking..

We were on Quantum in Feb 2015 and made our reservations for our Anthem, Jan 2016 when we returned on March 1 2015. It was perfect got every reservations at the time I wanted. However, I know the entrainment reservations I will be able to made about 90 days out. Or after I make the final payment.

Also concerning the shows once on broad the ship they usually add a show or two. This was especially true with Momma Mia. Two additional shows were added. One was in the afternoon, another was the third day at sea

sailnjmom49